View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Me, Myself & I

A Blob is the very height of egotism. Which is odd when you consider I have never had an official one anywhere. But I use my Profile's Visitor Message section for that very purpose and I have kept running public Logs on countless projects.

So actually I have been doing them forever. Which if you know me makes a lot of sense. This is an oddly Community-focused Blog style though. It is not like you have to go somewhere to read what I have to say. You can follow a specific person and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Here We Go Again

Well, here we are on a new version/upgrade of forum software for TTW. To any younglings reading this:

"Hold on tight. There are going to be some curves in the road, and some large potholes (possibly inducing a flat tire AKA the Profiler), but this place will be cruising before you know it and you'll be glad to call yourself a part of this community."

And that's coming from this old sack of bones in the corner with the book of Coleridge verse next to his ...

Updated 03-18-2010 at 08:52 AM by Aerthos

Categories
    Musings
  3. The Pious Network

The Pious Paladin network is a breakthrough, mainly because I feel I am taking one step backwards and then two steps forwards. The new network is being designed to be easy to understand, maintain, and update. I'll go over a bit how the current network is working, and then explain how the new networks differs.

The Current Ornery Network:
    The main files that deal with the Client <-> Server relationship are the mplay_server and mplay_client. The mplay_messaging file that ...
  4. Nice point

"Why do we need a blog?" I ask and am answered with an excellent counter-argument. Why do we NOT need one?

I'm also in a fair bit of shock at the fact that not only did people read something I didn't know was going to be that out in the open (thought it wouldn't be seen unless someone actually visited my page) but also at the fact that the title "FIRST!" while meant to be a joke might have just turned out to be true!

Also, free form roleplay is sometimes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tangled Web Status

You May have noticed, or possibly not; Depends on the person I guess.

We have Upgraded to a New Style of Forum.

Alas, It's killed the Profiler for the time being; till we can get it Reintegrated again.
    We did manage to save the Sheets though; Praise Ao!
    So once we get the system back to spec, You'll be able to access those tattered old character sheets of yours no problem!.

In the mean time, Please feel free to check around the forum and try some ...
    Categories
    Administration