View RSS Feed

Gregorius

1. Character Concept - "The Immortal"

If you know anything about me, it's that I like to find ways to break things. As well, if you know me, you know I tend to get bored easily. This is why people take up hobbies - more to the point, this is but one of my hobbies; I like to build characters. "Why do I do it?", you're asking me now, I'm sure. It's simple; who says I don't want to share this information with the world so that they too can be inspired to make characters that are so powerful - so overpowered, perhaps - that they ...
  2. One-Shot Game - Information

So then... I've been planning a short one-shot campaign to determine my... "ability" as a DM. I'd been interested a long time, and now that I have some support from a few people interested in trying the campaign I'm concocting, I'm going through with it. The game is planned for this Saturday. Created characters must be passed by me before the game, but before that, there are specific rules what I want to enact in the character creation process:
    • Characters will be Level 12 as

Updated 03-30-2010 at 08:58 PM by Gregorius (Additional information added; small error in "metamagic feats" corrected.)

Categories
    Uncategorized