View RSS Feed

Erran

1. Words from a world gone purple

To anyone who may, at any time, have found, in what I could so far write, beauty, good, or only usefulness, I leave, in place of my dream of connecting, these words: Thank you...
    Tags: erran Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Frontpage
  2. Anniversary

Was it a week? Or more? since I let following othersī adventures slip out of my training schedule? I lost count... But I read again now; I mean recently - these posts of mine are sometimes written over a period of time, you know. And... it came as a surprise, a rather unsettling one... that I experience the same feeling of amazement as when I arrived at the gates, here; amazement as in lost in a maze... or dungeon (it could be called adungeonment, I guess (...I am not sure if itīs a good idea to ...

Updated 02-28-2018 at 06:04 AM by Erran

Categories
    Sidenotes
  3. Fog laden woods and dream blooms

...No, you donīt need to take that along. We are just going for a short walk. You couldnīt get lost! Although I might... And we might end up in places so far apart, outside the woods... But the trees know me too well. They know that only I am theirs, and will probably lead you out on the shortest route possible; and then they would stand silent, like you have never met before, thinking you will forget soon... Youīll see. Just take your eyes off! ... ... Um... Are you still with me? Here, hold on ...

Updated 02-25-2018 at 08:18 PM by Erran (changed a word)

Tags: erran Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sidenotes
  4. Afterdark

Stillness, was it? Well, it just happens that there is a side to stillness that makes it feel worthwhile: the hunterīs stealth.

(Fair warning: This post is meant, probably XD, to make me look good. It dissociates some potentially admirable qualities from the struggle and mess which always occur when trying to impose oneīs will to the natural rhythms of life. I just wanted to give you and myself a taste of something different. However, if this is a balancing act, I am aware that it ...

Updated 02-21-2018 at 02:46 PM by Erran

Categories
    Sidenotes
  5. A sigh of leaves

Sometimes you think you hear the wind in the leaves, and raise your eyes, welcoming the change. But no, it wasnīt. It was just this or that tree, letting go some of that feeling of being still. Thatīs why I keep walking, even if at times it looks like my goal moves with me... I think, I wouldnīt want to feel that way, stuck. Canīt afford it. I made a promise,

and to myself, first. But it is more than that. Itīs a new me that Iīm moving towards. Itīs home. And there cannot be two mes, ...

Updated 02-21-2018 at 08:33 PM by Erran (page formatting; meet my new friends: <p> and <br> :D)

Tags: erran, roleplay Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sidenotes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast