View RSS Feed

Errandûrr

a journal, a mix of Errandûrr´s thoughts and my notes on his evolution

1. Story of Errandurr: Episode 1, Part 1

Episode 1: Memories of The Looking Glass
    Part 1: Finding a Way Back

Participation Days Remaining: -
    PROJECT HALTED INDEFFINITELY

Someone´s opinion, which I care much about, made me see this project as something that could not continue to run at thetangledweb just on my energy. Please take your time to look at all I wrote so far. If, perhaps, you will not find yourself repulsed by what I expressed of my self, or by this project´s ideas and style, then please ...

Updated 03-16-2018 at 08:35 PM by Erran

Tags: errandûrr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Errandûrr
  2. Blog Play System

As announced in ´Foreword´, I present here a set of guidelines for play-by-post&comment within the blog section of thetangledweb. A suitable acronym for the system is BPS+, the ´+´ standing for the fact that play here can be continued in the PbP forum section .

A few words on how this system extends the range of PbP options:

• Play within one´s blog pages has as foundation the fact that a single person can drive the story forward, independently of anyone else´s input.

Updated 03-13-2018 at 07:36 PM by Erran (righted a word; don´t guess which - it doesn´t really matter)

Tags: errandûrr, ooc Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Frontpage , Errandûrr
  3. Character Sheet

Errandûrr

Updated 03-15-2018 at 10:59 AM by Erran

Tags: errandûrr, ooc Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Errandûrr
  4. Preparations

[Before we begin, a few words about what to expect in here: This one is feelings and thoughts of a personal nature, more - such preparations, or rather preliminary steps, that may be said to take place within one´s personality. The matters of obtaining knowledge, developing skills, or purchasing travel items, are barely mentioned, or just alluded to. The quests are not brought up. As background, half of a usual day, from the period closest to Errandûrr´s departure, is shown. The present time is ...

Updated 03-15-2018 at 06:56 PM by Erran (changed some color-Bold combinations)

Tags: errandûrr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Errandûrr
  5. Foreword

I made this blog category (Errandûrr) with only a few ideas to count on, hoping that they will grow, in time, into all they could be. I had them for several days now, waiting to be given shape, them and nothing else, and I guess I could not ask for more of a guarantee that putting them into writing is the path to follow now. I begin walking with both reticence and hope as road companions: the first because I don´t feel ready for the dark times of not being inspired, ahead, and the latter because ...

Updated 03-03-2018 at 11:55 AM by Erran (added a word; nothing important)

Categories
    Errandûrr