View RSS Feed

Frontpage

titles of a more general interest

1. Words from a world gone purple

To anyone who may, at any time, have found, in what I could so far write, beauty, good, or only usefulness, I leave, in place of my dream of connecting, these words: Thank you...
    Tags: erran Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Frontpage
  2. Blog Play System

As announced in ´Foreword´, I present here a set of guidelines for play-by-post&comment within the blog section of thetangledweb. A suitable acronym for the system is BPS+, the ´+´ standing for the fact that play here can be continued in the PbP forum section .

A few words on how this system extends the range of PbP options:

• Play within one´s blog pages has as foundation the fact that a single person can drive the story forward, independently of anyone else´s input.

Updated 03-13-2018 at 07:36 PM by Erran (righted a word; don´t guess which - it doesn´t really matter)

Tags: errandûrr, ooc Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Frontpage , Errandûrr
  3. Trees quiz

...That´s really not that good a title; and yes, it stuck with me for how it sounds. But the dice is cast now, and I can just hope that favouring lightness:feeling over correctness:meaning will meet your preference as having been a right choice. :: What this is, is a series of quiz-like punctual challenges based on my way of learning dnd 5e rules, which a beginner may choose to measure his or her own progress by. I must add that I see myself just a tiny bit farther on the way to becoming a role-player ...

Updated 02-03-2018 at 03:36 PM by Erran

Categories
    Frontpage