View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Blog 2

I wasn't really expecting to start this way, but my first time doing pbp might be from the DMing side, wow! I've DMed for my group back in the States, sure. We changed DMs almost every time we finished campaigns, a bit of a rotation. I DMed twice before I moved away.
    Almost all of our campaigns were homebrew, like we'd sometimes use the book modules as inspiration or a jumping off point. My group was kinda wild, not gonna lie. We had an all-alignments acceptance policy, so most of our parties ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 1

It's kind of disheartening seeing all these 5e games recruiting and feeling the absence of all my source materials. Not that I could've made room for them in the one allowable suitcase (others were pay-to-board), but still. I've actually taken a look through some of the free stuff on the links, but it's not quite the same. Heck, I was trying to come up with a Cleric using just the available materials, but there weren't any Domain links. I know there's an online subscriber D&D service, but I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647