View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Blog 181: Campaign and Misc

Our noble heroes have purified one chamber of the dungeon, but several of them took some light hits to their ability scores, and at least one sustained moderate damage. We'll just have to wait and see what they'll do next...

I'm not sure when we'll be getting to the end of the dungeon, but I used my little vacation to get the next installment all set up. Huhuhuhuhu

RL
    Back to school. *sweats* Even when I have free time (like I had during vacation) and the very, very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 180: Character Updates!

Hildi
    We're in orc country now. And it's dark. We just hiked for approx. an entire day, but Hildi's still like, let's scout.

Maolin
    She let fly that arrow. Combat has started, and hopefully we can catch the perp.

Barker
    Train fight!

Sharlot
    There is a slumber party happening, and they are currently playing Truth or Dare. Sharlot likes to ask the most terrible questions.

Centian
    We're finally about to meet the guy who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 179: A Commemorative One!

I'm on a brief vacation from my Mandarin classes right now, so I had time to put this together.

Today is officially the last day of my first year at TTW, so here's a special commemorative post!!! First off, I just want to say so much thanks and love to all my awesome DMs, fellow players, and my own lovely players--ya'll are the best, XOXO.

I've been watching musicals lately, so this is the special glee club edition, ahaha. For the players I DM, we're looking at what they ...

Updated 08-30-2017 at 11:11 PM by Isada

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 178: Campaign and Misc

Campaign
    Most of our noble heroes appear to be either traveling or on vacation or something, so I'll probably call a campaign hiatus if I don't hear from them.

Misc
    It's almost been a whole year since I've been a member of TTW, ahhhh!!! I've gotten to play in so many awesome games and met so many amazing writers. Truly, #blessed. Maybe I should make another commemorative blog post for that...

Movie Rave
    I watched Little Shop of Horrors for the first time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 177: Character Updates! and Writing

Hildi
    We've gotten to the banshee lair, but the banshee has not come out to greet us. Nothing has, in fact. It's quiet. Too quiet.

Maolin
    We're setting up an ambush, but we've got a split party, so we'll see how this works out.

Barker
    This train is being heisted, not by us, and not just some kind of cargo--the entire train is being heisted. We'll see if we can put a stop to that, but I'm not sure how much time we have left. BUM BUM BUM

Sharlot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast