Blog Comments

I loved reading this! Thanks for sharing.
    Relevant advice! Thanks!
    Maximilian might be up for a rescue mission. So should he whip out the evil magic sword and try to sell it to the psion?
    Updated 05-06-2017 at 03:01 PM by mdh
    I can't wait to see Tyrus get to use his disguise!
    Awesome you're writing DM thoughts again--really helpful stuff!
    I also love Critical Role. I'm on episode 67. I'm not dropping any spoilers.
    Too true. Thanks for finding us a replacement so fast! I was sorry to see Drelyn go. He was an interesting character. But, yeah, flatline averted!!! So thanks^^

The pacing of pbp vs. face-to-face is really so different! It took me a while to get used to it, but I actually really like it now. I don't know about you, but I've never been able to be in so many campaigns at once in RL. Max: 2.

(I love Matt Mercer, omg. I got into Critical Roll waaaay late, though, so I'm like on episode 8.)
    Updated 10-23-2016 at 01:56 AM by Isada
    Lego Minifigs are amazing tokens.

http://limitless-adventures.com/books.php <-- for the Cheapest hardcopies of 5e.
    This is so real. My group, all broke college students, used coins for tokens with colored scraps of paper taped to them.
    Books cost the most, so they basically floated and usually wound up with whoever was DMing.
    Somehow, we always managed to get snacks. I think some of them basically just grabbed stuff from family pantries, but yeah. Miraculously always stocked there.
    Totally carpooled, too.
    To hold things together despite all the dearths we ended up being big on homebrew maps. Full color and everything. I always made mine with crayon for the bonus waterproofing, ahaha.
    Maybe one day. but I'd need to take some time to plan it out.
    Dragonheart Online sounds like an amazing premise, tbh. Would you ever consider running a version of that again?