View RSS Feed

Scrappy's Blog

Here there be comments on my characters and my writing.

1. 004: Done studying!

Character Updates:
    • Tarsus (Chronicles of Misthaven: White Stars) — Tarsus the Beefcake stands up and puts on his helmet! We're off to Dornhelm's Refuge to find us a drowess. This episode is some kind of intrigue-noir thing.
    • Carrick the Warm (Against the Shadow) — Having rescued some not-dead children, the still-dead Carrick and Friends have decided to try and make dead some orcs, because what this group really needs is… experience. We need experience so that we're strong enough to fight
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 003: The Fall of Myth-Weavers!

Active Character Updates
    • Tarsus (Chronicles of Misthaven: White Stars):
      • Still gathering information in Darkwater, Inc. Sharlot employs feminine wiles, and Tarsus watches for the mark's reaction. This dynamic is going to get weird, quick.

• Mud Rudder (Wasteland):
      • They made it back alive! With bounty in hand! Now where's his motorcycle?

• Seldon Nuanthiell (Chronicles of Misthaven: Red Flag):
      • The gang decided that rather than participate in Yuki's

Updated 02-08-2017 at 10:21 PM by theScrappy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Post 002: Familiar faces, returned.

I don't have a regular schedule planned for these, but I'll probably wait until I get something done on each active characters.

Active Character Updates
    • Tarsus, in Chronicles of Misthaven (White Stars): Tarsus is developing two personalities within the White Stars. First: company dad. The opportunity to RP mundane activities like making dinner has been refreshing. Second, "Bones McCoy." Sarcastic (yet professional), Tarsus is getting jibes in at his teammates for the flubbed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Post 001: Technically 003.

So, I just noticed that people actually use the blog function here. I'll give it a shot. I previously used it as a place to store content that I didn't know what else to do with, but I'll try to keep this semi-regularly updated. Elsewhere on the internet, my comments are usually very political. Here, I'll try to keep it mostly related to my content at TTW. And I'll try to use a fairly consistent format.

Active Character Updates
    • Tarsus, in Chronicles of Misthaven: The White
    Categories
    Uncategorized