View RSS Feed

Blackfox42

1. Gencon 2014

Alright! So, GenCon was AWESOME! So many cool things, so little time, so let me just jump into this! Gonna section things off into Spoilers, to avoid a giant wall.

-Warning- The spoilers WILL have pictures inside. A fair number of them. So don't open them if you have a shitty connection.

[Spoiler=Games]
    I got to play alot of really cool games. One of those was a game that needs funding on Kickstarter. Really. It does. It's called Boardcraft
  2. Ep. 1: Stone Shape (Cave-ins and you!)

Alright, so, its been 10 days, a little over what I wanted, and II will try to update more often. I think I'm gonna try to write one of these every Tuesday, as they seem to be slow days.. For now though, here is the next entry.

Stone Shape: A guide to Cave-ins, Stone Cages, and Damage of Falling Objects.

Quote Originally Posted by SRD
    Stone Shape
    Transmutation [Earth]
    Level: Clr 3, Drd 3, Earth 3, Sor/Wiz 4
    Components: V, S, M/DF
    Casting Time:
  3. Ep. 0: Judiciously applying Duct tape

In the words of D&D creator Gary Gygax. "It's a.... [Roll]1d20[/roll] Pleasure to meet you!" Welcome to my personal playground for looking into various parts of D&D 3.5e.

First off, a little something about myself. You all can call me Fox. I'm 26 years old, and I've been playing D&D seriously since I was 18. So, 8 years of experience. Not alot by some standards, but nothing to sneeze at. I learned D&D when I entered college, at the hands of people who had been playing the game for ...