View RSS Feed

Solsword

1. homebrew from the grave "Shadow Spawn"

so, ive been thinking about a campaign against the undead hordes and decided to get creative. upon thinking up interesting concepts for unique undead i figured i'd start creating my own. This not only includes the Shadow Spawn below, but also one i have not yet started (basically a psyonic goul with an AOE stun)

Post your own Undead monstrosities and lets see just exactly how much of the undead scourge we can create.

SHADOW SPAWN CR ?
    XP ?
    CE Medium undead ...
    Tags: monsters, undead Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Character Illustration

well, today i have been bored and decided to find pictures for my characters. not only did i get a little overboard and find over 100 cool pictures, i also ended up making a blog on tumblr >.>
    http://badassdanddpics.tumblr.com/
    i figured i would share it with all the people on here, maybe get a little bit of neat pictures shared and make a few new friends.
    one other thing i found was a blog where people were putting their photoshop skills to requests on character illustrations ...
    Tags: art, character Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gestalt combination Ideas

well, ive recently been asked to run a high level pathfinder campaign by my friends at school and, as a result of making a gestalt character combinations, came up with an interesting solution to reoccurring NPCs. since most of the party has taken levels in rogue i thought about using Gestalt classes 2 character levels higher then the party (as most fights would be 4-6 vs one)

so far ive come up with, what i find, very interesting character selections. here are some i intend to create ...
    Tags: gestalt, npc Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WTF monsters.

well, ive decided to put down some of the many creations out of my head on the blog so lets see what you guys think.

Dragon Golems: these are actually diverse golems that i modified from an iron golem template. slightly more agile,semi- intelligent enough to make strategic decisions, able to fly, (poor) and have a breath weapon, they are not to be taken lightly. although they do have intellegence they are bound to their creators will.

Blue Dragon Golem: Speed 20 Fly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the Doppelganger's trap

out of all the puzzles ive thought to put a party through this one is my favorite. i haven't used this in any campaign yet (as of now, the map i have created for the scenario is only partially finished)

now then, this particular situation takes place in a maze which holds a great treasure (as brought to the ears of the people by the doppelgangers to their ears via whispered conversations and legends originally spread by the doppelgangers themselves)

as the legend goes, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast