View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Getting Back to Basics

Ever since I announced my return to tTW, I've been on the lookout for a basic 3.5e D&D game. I've stalked the recruitment thread, I've PMed other players, and nothing seems to come up.

And so, I'm brought to blogging for a game. I want to get into a simple campaign (back to basics, as it were). I don't need some great big thing where my character is trying to save the world, or trying to survive in a ruined world. I want to play a green-horn adventurer, who is just trying to make ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Text-wall Disease

This 'text-wall disease' is causing some serious issues for me. Being who I am, it annoys me when I am paraphrased in conversation, or when something I write is butchered or altered in any way. That said, I now feel the need to get to the bottom of this issue in an attempt to fix it. I hope that you all can bear with me in my time of need...My first questions are: who else is affected by this problem? Do you have any idea what could have caused it?Second: Has anyone as yet overcome this disease? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Higher Calling #2: Realization

The hike back to town took much longer than expected. Nowhere along the way did the adventurers once encounter the zombies they sought. Not even Jarrod, the expert tracker he is, could find a trace of their quarry.

As the party trod back into the city, Baerwar stopped. "Shouldn't there be more noise at this time of day?" he asked. Even as he voiced this thought, a scream arose to the east.

"Figures. There can't even be one day without some ...

Updated 09-04-2011 at 01:18 AM by Vaeltava

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Higher Calling: Origins

Vitruvius and Jarrod

Vitruvius awoke to find himself in the same place he always finds himself: in his home, smack in the middle of the village where he was born. Every day since he was born, he saw the exact same sights day in, day out. Vitruvius got out of his bed, and he found the mirror. He stared into it to examine himself. As usual, he saw his golden eyes, silver locks, and the long gray-brown beard he had on his chin. No, he was still an oddity. No change there.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Higher Calling #1

Stirrings

"Alright then. Just be ready for when the door opens," he said.
    Vitruvius was a tall man, with a strong build and chiseled features. The most outstanding of his descriptors, however, were his long silver hair and his gold eyes. Being an Aasimar, though, these characteristics weren't so strange.

"We've rounded the corner. There's the door. I'll go break it in.."
    This man, Gaernir, is a powerfully built, though stocky man. Born ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast