View RSS Feed

Usideann

1. Opertion Titanic

It had been weeks since they had left the ship. Tug had settled into his room, a large comfortable suite that he entertained many of women. He was enjoying the ride, and even made friends with a Varger that was traveling with his family. Red had also made his home, not use to travelling in first class, he had been spending most of the trip in the 'free' robe and well lubricated with as much synthohale as he could get. Alex had, as usual, been his anti-social self. Sticking to his room on occasion ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Characters Backgrounds:

As we started our game there was only three players that actually started the game. J1, C, and I So getting an Idea that these characters where made together in our first session. Obviously this is the only real way to make a character for Traveller but it was interesting what actually happened with Generation and in turn a way that we were all able to link each other together.

J1 made Tug, the inter-sectoral reporter. He was a man that had a passion for women, adventure and a great ...

Updated 11-10-2010 at 04:23 AM by Usideann

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Introduction

I guess the best thing to do is introduce myself as I will be sending my miniscule thoughts out into the cyber-world. I think I probably should start with my name is Christopher, however since I use to play with 3 other Chris' I soon became known as Topher to those that know to love me.

Anyways In my short 37 years of life, which I have spent on this rather large ball of mud and water, I have role played since I was 12. Now within my 25 years of experience I have played so many games. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized