View RSS Feed

Major_Muffin

1. The loss of a tangled web poster

For those of you who dont know, Fort Pwnall was my brother, and has recently left TTW

I mourn for the loss of my brother, who has recently left The Tangled Web. He was In my campaign, I was in his, and we played together in two other games. To me it feels like a part of The Tangled Web itself has died.

I know that the above may sound a little melodramatic, especially considering that he is not dead, but the thing is that we dont live very near each other, and can rarely ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. BLOGS: Does anyone read them?

I want to know, how many people ACTUALLY read these blogs? If youve read this PLEASE, post a comment in the box below, ANY COMMENT PLEASE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to teach first time players to play

Whilst on stumble upon I found this gem from ruleofthedice.com and I think its only fair that I share it with everyone here, because I think it could be very useful when it comes to teaching new players to play.

General principles for better play:

Your ingenuity as a player is far more important than what's written on your character sheet. Think about everything, be strategic and use your characters skills and abilities to your advantage.

Always ask for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized